The Smart Choice for the Enthusiast Chef
Outlined by its vigorous and state-of-the-art craftsmanship, the Nora Cookware Set from Korkmaz is tailor-made to meet the needs of the home chef by using cutting-edge innovative technology to cook food efficiently with amazing results. The main characterization of these pots and pan sets is their unique volcanite PTFE coating and granite effect that has an impressive non-stick surface that helps cook messy foods like fried eggs and pancakes without tearing apart. The silver polished exteriors that are coated with silicone display elegance and character that upscales the look of any kitchen.
A Cooking Set Made with Sustainability in Mind
Our cookware is made from recycled aluminum materials which are environmentally friendly and do not contain harmful heavy metals such as lead and cadmium. The raw material of the volcanite coating is produced in the city of Weilburger in Germany. It is easy to clean and can be tossed in the dishwasher so you never have to scrub again.
- Extra resistance to scratches
- Cook without releasing toxic gas
- High thermal conductivity features encapsulated aluminum base in the pots and pan’s core for even heat distribution
- High cooking performance even at low heat
- Uses less oil, fat or butter than other types of cookware to make healthy meals.
- 3-quart covered pot
- 5-quart covered pot
- 3-quart low casserole pot
- 10-inch (2-quart) fry pan
- Total 7 pieces