A cup of tea is always a fresh breath of air. It is an aromatic beverage that wakes up your senses to start the day to the end. Bringing a new experience to deeply enjoy the powerful benefits tasting the rich flavor of green tea leaves/beans, Korkmaz introduces Turkish teapots, a two stacked kettles that blend your kitchen setting with traditional middle east touch. The bottom kettle is for boiling water while the upper one is for tea brew.
Start Off Your Morning with a Cup of Tea
Here is how you can make Turkish tea
1. Fill the bottom kettle with water and put it on high heat on your stovetop.
2. Place tea leaves or beans into the upper kettle and stack the upper kettle on top of the bottom one.
3. Once the water on the bottom kettle is boiled, pour half into the upper kettle to brew tea.
4. Reduce the heat to medium and let the tea in the upper kettle get brewed for 15 minutes over the steam coming from the bottom kettle.
5. Pour out your tea into your favorite tea cup and enjoy as many rounds as you like.
- Exquisitely polished exterior surfaces that protect their brightness
- 18/10 Cr-Ni stainless steel
- Triple capsule base
- 160 mm wide base surface
- Carefully polished outer surfaces that protect the luster